To remove spam from your inbox:
- Select the message you’d like to report.
- Click the spam button in the toolbar above your message list.
(If you have the message open, you can also report it as spam by using the same button.)
To remove spam forever:
- Click the Spam link along the left side of any Gmail page. (If you don’t see Spam along the left side of your Gmail page, click the More drop-down menu at the bottom of your labels list.)
- Select the messages you’d like to delete and click Delete forever.
- Or delete everything by clicking Delete all spam messages now.
The more spam you mark, the better our system will get at weeding out those annoying messages. If you or we mark a good message as spam, select the message and click Not Spam at the top of the message. If you marked it as spam, you can also immediately click Undo afterwards to recover the message.