We present you Tourist Attractions around the world, here The Coastal Trail is San Francisco’s 10.5-mile section of the CCT.
Hope you will enjoy the listings. Book your flights today and Enjoy The Coastal Trail .
- San Francisco International Airport: Second busiest airport in California
- Open Top Sightseeing: View the city on an open top double-decker bus
- Vermont Street: San Francisco’s lesser known crooked street
- Stockton Street: From upscale shopping at Union Square to Chinatown’s unique stores
- Coastal trail to Alamere Falls: The best hiking in San Francisco area
- Lands End: San Francisco’s rockiest coast
- Picnic at the Presidio: Popular Off the Grid event
- East Bay: San Francisco Bay’s eastern shore
- Hog Island Oyster Farm: Visit the farm, and enjoy fresh oysters
- Lake Merced: A freshwater lake surrounded by recreational parkland