INDIA (Jan. 11 2022) – COVID-19: Entry requirements for international travelers updated
- As of Jan. 11, individuals intending to travel to India must:
- Submit a self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal.
- Upload a negative PCR test result that was taken within 72 hours of departure.
- Submit a signed affidavit attesting to the authenticity of the PCR test results.
- As of Jan. 11, travelers from the “countries at-risk” list, including EU countries, Brazil, China, Israel, Singapore, South Africa, and the U.K., among others, must:
- Take a COVID-19 test upon arrival and receive negative results before leaving the airport.
- Quarantine at home for seven days and taken another test on the eighth day of arrival.
- Self-monitor for another seven days after test results are received.
Authorities advise travelers to pre-book PCR tests online via the Air Suvidha Portal. If travelers from at-risk countries test positive for COVID-19 they must quarantine at a designated facility. More information regarding entry requirements and health protocols is available here.