We present you Tourist Attractions around the world, here SoMa (South of Market Street) is A neighborhood with a great nightlife and constant growth.
Hope you will enjoy the listings. Book your flights today and Enjoy SoMa (South of Market Street) .
- San Francisco International Airport: Second busiest airport in California
- The Coastal Trail: San Francisco’s 10.5-mile section of the CCT
- Chinatown: The oldest Chinatown in North America
- Tower Tours: The touring company that boasts to tower above the rest
- Land’s End Trail: For runners, and not only
- Doggie Diner: The diner’s dog head is the only remnant of this former diner
- Powell Street Station: Theater hub
- Open Top Sightseeing: View the city on an open top double-decker bus
- Vermont Street: San Francisco’s lesser known crooked street
- Stockton Street: From upscale shopping at Union Square to Chinatown’s unique stores