1) How to identify register or unregister dealer?
Register dealer should print GST number on their bill.
2) How to identify if they printed Fake GST number?
You can verify GST number in this link:
3) What are the GST rates to restaurants?
– For non-AC/non-alcohol serving hotels, it is 12%
– For AC/alcohol-serving hotels, it is 18%
4) Is ‘Service Charge’ mandatory in restaurants?
– As per govt. guidelines, You can refuse to pay the ‘service charge’ that restaurants put on your bill if you are unhappy with the service.
– It is totally voluntary and not mandatory.
– If a restaurant insists on customers paying the service charge, you can file a complaint in consumer court
5) In case of GST Fraud, where should we file complaint?
a) Register your complaint on http://consumerhelpline.gov.in/ ; or
b) Call 1800114000 or 14404 or SMS on 8130009809
d) GST portal – [email protected] , 0120-4888999, 011-23370115
e) Twitter handles- @jagograhakjago @consaff @askGST_Goi
check more for twitter feed : www.whatsq.com/gst