GST Council prepones meet to October 6
The meeting that will be held will be a video-conferenceing meeting.
|जीएसटी और बैंकरप्सी कोड से भारत में बढ़ेगा एफडीआई: मूडीज|
|Exporters urge government panel to speed up GST refunds|
|GST : Small Traders/Manufacturers/Restaurants can now opt for availing the Composition Scheme till September 30, 2017 @askGST_GoI |
छोटे व्यापारियों /निर्माताओं/रेस्तराँ अब आप कम्पोजीशन स्कीम का विकल्प 30सितम्बर 2017 तक चुन सकते है और 1अक्टूबर2017 से इसका लाभ उठा सकते है |
|SEBI board approves amendments to REIT(real estate investment trusts ) and InvIT(infrastructure investment trusts ) Regulations :|
1. SEBI decided to allow REITs and InvITs to raise debt capital by issuing debt securities.
2. The REIT Regulations prescribe that a REIT shall hold atleast two projects and not more than 60% of the value of its assets shall be held in a single project. However, no such stipulation exists under the InvIT Regulations. It has now been decided to allow single asset REITs on similar lines as InvITs
|1) How to identify register or unregister dealer?|
Register dealer should print GST number on their bill.
2) How to identify if they printed Fake GST number?
You can verify GST number in this link:
3) What are the GST rates to restaurants?
– For non-AC/non-alcohol serving hotels, it is 12%
– For AC/alcohol-serving hotels, it is 18%
4) Is ‘Service Charge’ mandatory in restaurants?
– As per govt. guidelines, You can refuse to pay the ‘service charge’ that restaurants put on your bill if you are unhappy with the service.
– It is totally voluntary and not mandatory.
– If a restaurant insists on customers paying the service charge, you can file a complaint in consumer court
5) In case of GST Fraud, where should we file complaint?
a) Register your complaint on http://consumerhelpline.gov.in/ ; or
b) Call 1800114000 or 14404 or SMS on 8130009809
d) GST portal – [email protected] , 0120-4888999, 011-23370115
e) Twitter handles- @jagograhakjago @consaff @askGST_Goi
[tags GST, GST Council] Posted On: 22 DEC 2018 4:45PM by PIB Delhi The GST Council in its 31st meeting held today at New Delhi made the following policy recommendations: 1. There would be a single Read more…