Why you love your parents!!!
Wherever your stand today, we cannot deny that our parents the Palak, are still our parents. our Mother gave birth to us. Our Fathers supported us always with soft and hard tone. Changing our diapers was the common place to fight not because the hate chanfing diapers but because the love you, they listened you when you cry and laugh, they are always thinking about you and building you.
Few pointers around the net why you love them even more …
1. Because they make funny jokes to impress you.
2. They’re harsh but fair.
3. They know how to turn a horrible situation (like a mummified cat under your house) into a funny one.
4. And they made your childhood awesome.
5. They’re thoughtful.
6. And praise you when you’ve done well.
7. Even when they’re mean to you it’s all for the best.
8. Sure they don’t always do the…smartest things.
9. But they try to maintain their cultural relevance.
10. And keep up with technology.
11. They do weird things.
12. Really weird things.
13. But at the end of the day they do it for you and the family.
14. They’re always proud of you.
15. And they often outdo you.
16. A lot of the time it feels like they are out to embarrass you.
17. But they’re actually just being patient.
18. …saving up for that big graduation present.
19. They love you.
20. And they’re super happy you’re strong.
“I love my parents because they gave me life. They also sacraficed so much to raise myself as well as my brothers and sisters. They taught us so much, especially how to love and respect others. I can not imagine having any other parents. I hope I am half the mother to my kids that my mom is to me.” says one user on Why do you love your parents?