Warrant case means a case relating to an offence punishable with death, imprisonment for life or imprisonment for term exceeding 2 years. Cases related to offence other than warrant cases are called as “summons case”.
- What are the important responsibilities of the ‘Regulatory Authority RERA’
- Cases where RERA registration not required under RERA
- Due date extended for filing GSTR 1, GSTR 2 and GSTR 3 for the months of July and August, 2017
- How to check RERA compliant project Online
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority and Appellate Tribunal under RERA
- objectives of RERA, Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016
- Board Resolution authorising Director for taxation matters and signing Agreement on behalf of Company
- What are the Power of High Court to withdraw or transfer revision cases?
- Seven Fundamental principles of Legal Writing
- THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA -Preamble