Victim means a person who has suffered any loss or injury caused by reason of the fact or omission for which the accused person has been charged and the expression “victim” includes his or her guardian or legal heir.
- What are the important responsibilities of the ‘Regulatory Authority RERA’
- Cases where RERA registration not required under RERA
- Due date extended for filing GSTR 1, GSTR 2 and GSTR 3 for the months of July and August, 2017
- How to check RERA compliant project Online
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority and Appellate Tribunal under RERA
- objectives of RERA, Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016
- Board Resolution authorising Director for taxation matters and signing Agreement on behalf of Company
- What are the Power of High Court to withdraw or transfer revision cases?
- Seven Fundamental principles of Legal Writing
- THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA -Preamble